Lonadek is a firm of Consultants with a passion and desire to implement and develop Local Content in a manner that adds value to all stakeholders. Our goal is to ensure that locals and indigenous companies develop themselves and utilise tested systems, processes and procedures to deliver quality goods and services in the Gulf of Guinea and the world.
As a group of technical consultants, we have developed our core competencies in the areas of Local Content Consultancy, Recruitment and Placement of Skilled Personnel in the oil and gas industry. We are committed to Human Resource Capital Development, Technology Transfer, Engineering Systems Implementation, Engineering Support Services and Due Diligence for multinational organisations. We aim to add value to the businesses of our clients, colleagues and partners by building capacity, capability and competence. Through our unique project execution and implementation strategy, we focus on value addition for national development and socio-economic transformation.
Our core competencies
- Local Content and Capacity Development Consultancy Services
- Marine and Maritime Consultancy Services
- Audits, Surveys and Due Diligence for Multinational Companies
- Vendor Development, SME and Entrepreneurship Training
- Research & Development
- Training and Manpower Development, Manpower Supply, Recruitment and Placement of Skilled Personnel
- Engineering IT Solutions: Sales and Implementation
- Engineering Systems Implementation and Engineering Support Services
Lonadek is a wholly owned indigenous company. Established in 1991, Registration number, RC174950 with a United Kingdom subsidiary Registration No. 08036484.