Are you a Mechanical/Structural/Electrical/Electronics Engineer? Do you wish to become a Certified AVEVA Trainer? If YES, this lifetime opportunity is for you.
Lonadek is offering you an AVEVA Product Training Certification. This opportunity and certification allows you to deliver AVEVA Product Training to users. In the below listed AVEVA Product Suite
To register, log in to http//:application.lonadek.com
Application ends on Thursday, 14th December, 2018.
For more information, please call: 08131992519 or visit www.lonadek.com.
The Community Liaison Officer will work closely with a variety of stakeholders and groups within the local community in Niger State. This is a diverse role and requires demonstrated experience in community consultation.
The role holder will play a crucial communications role and act as the link between local communities, stakeholders and project developers in identifying key issues and concerns as well as facilitate project objectives.
The ideal candidate will be ethical, pragmatic and approachable with excellent oral and written communication skills. Previous experience in negotiation and relationship building would be highly regarded.
• Demonstrated high level interpersonal and communication skills including:
1. An ability to act as project representative.
2. An ability to articulate and deliver information both technical and general at community level.
3. Mediation and conflict resolution skills.
4. Assessment and evaluation capabilities.
5. An ability to source and filter information for feeding back to the community.
• Demonstrated ability to liaise with all levels of society.
• Demonstrated event management and time management skills.
• Ability to coordinate and negotiate.
• General knowledge of local and state government practices.
• Well-developed knowledge of local community cultures, leaders, customs and practices through prior involvement in the community.
• Ability to quickly assimilate information specific to the project, from both a technical and local perspective.
• Proficient in the operation of computers and knowledge of business support software including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Liaise with developer representatives, national, state and local government representatives and dignitaries as required.
• Liaise with local community stakeholders on behalf of developer towards facilitating project objectives.
• Engage and facilitate community meetings.
• Provide regular and timely information and project updates to the local community and relevant stakeholders.
• Identify and feedback to the developer and Independent Steering Group any grievances or issues developing within the local community.
• Provide feedback on issues escalated to the developer back to the relevant stakeholders.
• A background in communication, education or community services or equivalent areas of relevance.
• Display personal character strengths of trust, tact, integrity and fairness.
• MUST be a native speaker of the language – Gwari, Bassa, and Gurmana.
Interested but QUALIFIED candidates should apply using the link http://application.lonadek.com/
Click the button below to access our internship form.
Click on the below download link to download the form.
Complete and send to firstname.lastname@example.org