The SharePoint Administrator is responsible for providing technical support for the SharePoint environment including assessment and implementation of new capabilities, and providing Information Technology with a long-term perspective on the relationship of SharePoint technology to the business opportunities facing the company.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related area
• TS, ITP, MCSE or other MS certifications are a plus
• Experience / Knowledge of SharePoint 2010, 2013, & 2016 / Online
• Experience / Knowledge of Microsoft 365 / Collaboration tools / BI tools
• Experience/Knowledge in SharePoint Designer 2010 or 2013, Microsoft Power Apps and MS Visual Studio
• Proficiency with Microsoft InfoPath, and other out of the box tools for forms and workflow development integrated with SharePoint
• SharePoint Services/Portal Server
• Windows Server
• Microsoft Networking and Support
• Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Proven Business analytical skills with information systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of information security and systems administration
• Creative, insightful and result-oriented
• Excellent communication skill – verbal & written.
Click the button below to access our internship form.
Click on the below download link to download the form.
Complete and send to email@example.com