Bentley AutoPIPE V8i
Piping Analysis for Productivity, Integration, and Quality
AutoPIPE is the choice of leading EPCs worldwide. The most comprehensive piping analysis software for 20 years in small to high-end piping projects worldwide for the power, oil and gas, petrochemical, offshore, and nuclear markets. Faster engineered piping systems backed by nuclear Quality Assurance to ISO 9001.
AutoPIPE provides a comprehensive and advanced software tool specialized in pipe stress analysis. The intuitive modeling environment and the advanced analysis features provide for increased productivity and improved quality control. Fluent data collaboration can be obtained through the integration with structural and 3D models providing an environment for increased business growth.
AutoPIPE provides comprehensive design including advanced analysis features such as integrated through wall thermal gradient, fluid transient, thermal bowing or stratification, seismic response spectra enveloping, and steam relief analyses for process, power, oil and gas, nuclear, underground, offshore FPSO platform, and subsea pipeline areas. Nuclear certification is included, allowing users to design nuclear structures. Certification provided: 10CFR Part 50, 10CFR 21, and ASME NQA-1-2000.
AutoPIPE was developed as a scalable offering to meet the needs of companies working in industries like nuclear and fossil power, process, and chemical plants, offshore FPSO platform and riser design, fire protection systems, oil refineries, cross-country gas and oil pipelines, FRP piping, and building services piping. AutoPIPE now incorporates ASME, British, European, German, Japanese, Chinese, API, NEMA, ANSI, ASCE, AISC, UBC, and WRC guidelines and design limits.
AutoPIPE offers unparalleled integration to all major intelligent 3D CAD systems like AutoPLANT, PlantSpace, Intergraph PDS, and Aveva PDMS. Automated intelligent stress isometrics can be easily generated and customized. Anyone on the project team can make early design decisions, view full model and graphical data, and perform automatic clash detection of both AutoPIPE and CAD models side by side with ProjectWise Navigator. AutoPIPE features the only piping and structural analysis integration offering with STAAD.Pro on the market today.
Bentley AutoPIPE enables users to create, modify, and review piping and structural models and their results quickly and easily while offering advanced linear and non-linear analysis capabilities under static and dynamic conditions like temperature, wind, wave, buoyancy, seismic, and transient loadings.
View Structural and Piping integration solution between STAAD.Pro and Bentley AutoPIPE as presented at Daratech 2007:
Bentley AutoPIPE seamlessly integrates with STAAD.Pro. Create a structural model in STAAD.Pro, move it into Bentley AutoPIPE for more realistic integrated piping and structural analysis, then transfer the final piping model complete with pipe support loads to the Bentley STAAD model in minutes—true "round-tripping" of structural and piping information!
To understand and learn about:
· AutoPIPE capabilities and new enhancements to the current version.
· Supported piping codes and the difference between the different editions of the program.
· Creating piping segments, add bends, tees and length units.
· Modelling and building for a simple model with anchors, supports, and expansion loops.
· Defining pumps and producing pump reports.
· Using wind, earthquake and nonlinear analysis and also showing nozzle thermal movement and support lift-off.
· modelling nozzle flexibility, cut short and trunnion supports.
· modelling flexible joints, short radius elbows and elbows with larger pipe thickness.
· reviewing a model that does not satisfy the given piping code, identify the causes of overstress and add supports or loops to fix the problem.
Overview of Modelling
· Using the copy, paste and rotate operations
· Creating piping segments, adding bends, tees and length units
· Modeling flexible joints, short radius elbows and elbows with larger pipe thickness
· Modeling nozzle flexibility, cut short and trunnion supports
· Using keyboard commands
Pipe Stress Analysis using AutoPipe
· Introduction to ASME B31.1, B31.3, B31.4, B31.8
· Selection of Piping Components (Flanges, Fittings, Valve, Supports, Expansion Joints, etc.)
· Pipe sizing, Flow and Pressure Drop Calculations
· Stress Analysis, Flexibility Stress Analysis
· Exposure to Piping Stress Analysis Design Software
Overview of Worksheet
· Function keys in Worksheet
Overview of Result Review
· Supported piping codes
· Reviewing a model for piping codes, causes of overstress, supports and loops
Overview of View capabilities
· AutoPIPE capabilities and new enhancements
Who should attend?
Plant Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Structural engineers, Piping Engineers and Designers.
Duration: 5 Days
Certification: Certificate of completion from Bentley, SA and Lonadek will be awarded to participants
For further information and purchase, please contact us.