Facilities Engineering, Operations and Maintenance Training
Today’s global energy and technology demand is constantly changing, requiring the use of complex, dynamic, and high tech facilities in production and services. These facilities need to be maintained in a manner that maximizes their full potential while minimizing operational costs.
This 5-day course is designed to empower your staff to optimally manage facilities according to the expectations and requirements of the global energy and technology industries and also introduce them to different facilities in the industry, their design, installation, construction/operations and maintenance, including health and environmental issues.
- Have a general understanding of the Operation & Maintenance of Facilities in the energy and technology industries
- Be familiar with Key deliverables on typical oil and gas projects
- Understand the types, application and maintenance of Offshore Structures for Oil/Gas Exploration & Production
- Understand and be able to read the PFD (Process Flow Diagram) and P & I D (Piping and Instrument Diagram) and translate them to piping layout
- Have a general overview of Project management: Success, Failure, Constraints and best practices
- Understand Health, Safety and Environmental considerations in the energy and technology Industries
- Introduction to Oil and Gas Facilities
- Petroleum Facilities Offshore Structure and Pipeline Engineering
- Petroleum Facilities Operations and Maintenance
- Petroleum Facilities Layout Development
- Field Development Project Management
- Petroleum Facilities Development Project
- Petroleum Facilities Economics
- Quality Management System
- Petroleum Facilities QHSE Management
- Engineers (Mechanical, Process, Petroleum, Electrical, Civil, Project, Field)
- Oil and Gas Professionals
Maximum of twenty-five (25) participants.
Date: June 12th - 16th , 2017
Duration:5 Days |Venue:The Cedar Centre ,Lagos| Course Fee: -
1. Qualification: 1st degree (HND/BSC) in any Engineering Discipline
You may book for this course online or phone call (08027732994 or 08139112519). Please call to confirm course date and availability once details are agreed.