LEAD DOCUMENT CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT TRAINING
This 3-days Lead Document Control and Management Training Program allows participants to formalise Document Control knowledge, consolidate basics and deepen competences. It also prepares Document Controllers to lead teams, manage interfaces, run, audit, and implement or improve Document Control management systems, both in terms of procedures and electronic document management systems.
The course curriculum allows experienced Document Controllers to compare their experience with common / best practises and provides practical skills and tools that can confidently be applied on-the-job immediately after the training. Visit: www.lonadek.com.
By the end of the course, participants would have learnt:
· The Role of the Lead Document Controller
· Implementation of Document Control Systems
· Implementation of Document Control Rules
· Management of Document Control Team
Kindly note the following training information:
We can also collaborate with your organization by helping you set up and deploy an active document control and management center or train your document Control personnel. We can provide your organization with any of the following benefits, depending on your needs:
1. Greater consistency of process control.
2. Cross training of employees within departments
3. Better utilization of resources
4. Increased productivity
5. Continued growth
6. Increased product or service quality
7. Better overall customer service
Please contact us to send you a copy(ies) of the program booking form and invoice for your onward registration.
Date: April 19th - 21st , 2017
Duration: 3 Days |Venue:The Cedar Centre ,Lagos| Course Fee: -
For further information please contact us