Supply Chain Management Certification Course
Institute for Supply Management (ISM) is the largest supply management association in the world as well as one of the most respected. ISM’s mission is to lead the supply management profession through its standards of excellence, research, promotional activities, and education. ISM’s membership base includes more than 40,000 supply management professionals with a network of domestic and international affiliated associations. ISM is a not-for-profit association that provides opportunities for the promotion of the profession and the expansion of professional skills and knowledge.
The CPSM® is the credential that surpasses the demands of the international marketplace with multi-faceted skills in areas such as finance, supplier relationship management, organizational global strategy and risk compliance. Supply Chain Management Training Program will introduce
you to the fundamental aspects of the supply chain environment, including enterprise resource planning systems and requirement systems. The interrelationships between purchasing, vendor selection, and sources of supply, procurement and technology will also be explored in this program. This program is best-suited for someone with little or no experience in purchasing management.
Institute for Supply Management™ (ISM) is the largest supply management association in the world as well as one of the most respected. ISM’s mission is to lead the supply management profession through its standards of excellence, research, promotional activities, and education. ISM’s membership base includes more than 40,000 supply management professionals with a network of domestic and international affiliated associations.
Everyone involved in purchasing and supply needs to know how they can help achieve their organization’s sustainability goals. This course helps you understand how purchasing can promote sustainability through all the key control points within the procurement cycle. It is a must for anyone new to negotiation. You will learn skills, techniques and tactics to bargain for the best deal, gain the confidence you need to negotiate a price that’s right with suppliers and you will learn how to strengthen your relationships at work, home and in social situations.
The training program will give you the specialized knowledge needed for you to help your company to achieve its environmental sustainability goals through global sourcing, materials management, procurement and buying, transportation and logistics, and new product development.
Module 1: Foundation of Supply Management
- Contracting and Negotiation
- Cost and Finance
- Identifying international Market
- Social Responsibility
- Supplier Relationship Management
Module 2: Effective Supply Management Performance:
- Materials and Inventory Management
- Organization/Department Assessment
- Product Development
- Project Management
Module 3: Leadership in Supply Management
- Risk and Compliance
- Strategic Sourcing
What You Will Be Able To Do:
Upon successful completion of this training program, participants will:
- Be familiar with the basics of purchasing and the purchasing environment in the private sector.
- Have an understanding of the various approaches, tools, and strategies used in negotiations.
- Learn the basics of entrepreneurship.
- Understand the basics of marketing management and the strategies involved in developing a marketing plan
- Become aware of the basic subjects in the field of price and cost analysis from a purchasing and production perspective
- Be able to promote recognition and acceptance of professional status for certified people involved in purchasing and supply chain operations among other areas of business management.
- Be able to develop performance standards and operational guidelines; which can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of purchasing and supply chain.
- Be able to develop and live by a code of ethical standards for purchasing and supply chain operations under which modern business practices might be more clearly understood and favorably accepted by the public in general.
- Increase in personal confidence, satisfaction, and pride from direct involvement in purchasing and supply chain operations.
This program is intended for anyone currently working in, or planning to work in, procurement management, supply management, a purchasing department, or any other area involved with procurement or supply.
Why You Should Pursue The CPSM Qualification:
Demand for strategic supply professionals is on the rise as managers take on more pivotal roles within organizations. Since the early 1990s, the profession has witnessed a growing focus on accomplishing strategic goals related to cost and value. In order to be professionally competitive, supply managers must acquire the necessary strategic skills that add value and enable effective alignment with key business functions at the senior management level.
The course will be delivered by certified facilitator through role playing, presentations and group activities.
This course would run for 6 days to cover course modules.
Minimum Class Size: 16 participants per class.
Maximum Class Size: The maximum class-size for this training is 20 participants per class.
Charges: The cost per participants for this programme is NGN 600,000.00
You may register for this course online.