Hybrid Mobile App Development Training
Imagine you create a mobile app and it's been used by 1% of the 12million smart phone users in Nigeria. Nigeria currently commands 41% of smart phones market in Africa and by 2017, it is expected that Africa's consumption of smartphone will be 35million. Mobile technology is the next big thing when it comes to user acquisition and engagement and you need to position yourself to tap into that industry. Let us hold you by the hand and teach you how to create mobile application and make a living as a Mobile App Geek.
This 5-days Hybrid Mobile App Development Training is designed to empower participants to:
1. Develop a cross-platform hybrid mobile application
2. Learn about the different mobile app framework for easy development
3. Develop mobile app with camera, geo-location and other native features
4. How to deploy and distribute your mobile app to different store
5. The money making side of mobile app development and how to cash in.
The course curriculum provides practical skills and tools that can confidently be applied on-the- Hybrid Mobile App Development projects immediately after the training.
- Introduction to mobile app development
- Using INTEL XDK for UI Development
- Image editing exercise
- Mobile app framework (Ionic and JQM)
- Going hybrid with Cordova
Program Date: TBA
Program Duration: Monday,Wednesday and Friday
Venue: The Cedar Center
12, Jibowu Street, Jibowu, Yaba, Lagos