Integrated Cost Engineering, Estimating, Project Planning & Scheduling Training
The Integrated Cost Engineering, Estimating, Planning & Scheduling (CEEPPS) program (An AACE Certification Prep Course) provided by Lonadek Nigeria Limited, is a five (5) day course designed to equip participants in the field of cost engineering, estimating, planning, scheduling and project management, towards attaining and achieving AACE global certification credentials. Interested professionals seeking to achieve and earn global recognition in the Cost Engineering, Cost Estimating, Planning & Scheduling and Project Controls knowledge areas, are hereby invited to participate in this course. This course is facilitated by our team of experts with extensive experience
Who Should Attend?
Portfolio and Asset Managers, Project Control Managers, Project Controllers, Business Analysts, Cost Estimators, Cost Engineers, System Engineers, Project Managers, Internal Consultants.
What You Will Learn
Applied Project Cost Estimating and Control- Learn the concepts, theories, methodology, tools and techniques through Portfolio, Program and Project Management; How to integrate the theories of Total Cost Management (TCM)- Develop a practical understanding of TCM as it applies to your specific industry. (All courses will use actual examples from your sector) Provide a means to “bridge the gap” from the THEORY to real life IMPLEMENTATION.
This intensive course prepares and equips participants towards any of the AACE Certification credential examinations including Certified Cost Professional (CCP), Planning & Scheduling Professional (PSP), Earned Value Professional (EVP), Cost Estimating Professional (CEP), amongst others. Participants also become acquainted with key terminologies and techniques in addition to obtaining international certification, as well as achieving professional and career development, through this course.
• Define the various types of “Project Costs”;
• Calculate the TRUE cost of project activities, including the overhead and cost of money;
• Prepare accurate Preliminary, Budget and Definitive Cost Estimates;
• Creation of fully cost and resource loaded schedules;
• Deliver you projects and programs on schedule and within budgets
• Perform Value Analysis on your projects
• Understanding and Applying Earned Value Management (EVM) Concepts
• Understanding Activity Based Costing (ABC) and Activity Based Management (ABM)
• Using EVM, ABC and ABM as tools to enhance competitive advantage;
• Apply Total Cost Management Principles, Practices and Methodologies to Project Management;
• Perform Economic and Business Case Analysis and Assessments;
• Integration of Portfolio, (Assets) Program (Operations)
• Project (Portfolio) Management.
• Grow their business network through interaction with other course participants.
Duration: 5 Days
This course will provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the application of state-of-the–art 2D modeling Engineering Drafting application for the issuance of quality deliverables in the Design of Oil and Gas facilities. Each participant is given the opportunity to develop at least one project specific deliverable during the Training Programme
• Introduction and overview of AutoCAD
• AutoCAD User Interface
• X-Y Co-ordinate System
• Inputting Points, Basic AutoCAD Terminology
• Intro to Drawing / Modifying Commands
• Modifying Commands / Object Snaps (Trim Extent Offset)
• Accurate Input
• Selection Sets
• Modifying commands (move copy stretch mirror)
• Modifying Commands (rotate fillet chamfer array)
• Layers Dimensions Text Scale
• Direct Distance Entry and Object Tracking
• Changing the Properties of Objects
• Zooming and Panning around a Drawing
• Orthographic Projection
• Section Views
• Planning a Project – Office Floor Plan
• Introduction to Blocks – Creating and Inserting
• Align and Rotate
• Attributes – Non-Graphical Information
• Creating a Title Block With Attributes
• Hatching – Filling Areas
• Working With Tex
• Layout Tabs
• Parametric Constraints
• Elevation Drawings
• AutoCAD Template Files
• Using Osnaps in AutoCAD
• Linetypes and Linetype Scale
• AutoCAD File Formats
• Grip Editing
• AutoCAD’s Inquiry To
• Xref’s (external references)
• System Variables
• Introduction to Set Sheets
Duration: Basic – 10days, Advanced – 5days
AVEVA Instrumentation Engineer, index data entry, change tracking, document creation and management
• Document management functions
• Familiar spreadsheet functions
• Robust, auditable revision control
• Create and maintain list data
• Data import from Excel and P&IDs
• Flow Element Sizing
• Control Valve Sizing
• Relief Valve Sizing
• Thermowell Vibrations
• Gas Compressibility Factor
• Easy creation and editing of loops
• Automatic generation of Wiring Manager data
• Loop Wiring Check reports in pdf format
• Extensive user-definable report printing and export
AVEVA Instrumentation Wiring Manager, cable, wiring and termination design, including Fieldbus. Equipment Functions
• Graphical representation and manipulation of items
• Supports DIN rails with multiple devices
• Rule-based creation of terminations
• Creation by catalogue or copying existing cables
• Cable merge and split functions
• Automatic cable schedules and gland BoM reports
• Automatic cable drumming for minimum wastage
• Drag & Drop wire termination and I/O allocation
• Automatic, editable Block Diagrams
• Automatic, rule-based numbering
• Graphical reports in pdf format
• Cable Schedules, Cable and Gland Bill of Materials
• Cable Drum Schedule
• Wire/Ferrule Number Schedules
• I/O Allocations
AVEVA Instrumentation Designer, automatic generation and revision of CAD drawings Drawing List Management
• Manual and batch mode functions
• Add drawings automatically from the Instrument Engineer and Wiring Manager modules
• Manage drawing revisions
• Link drawing text fields to database fields
Loop Diagram Generation
• User-definable templates
• Automatic updating from Wiring Manager and Instrument Engineer modules
• Full revision history
Termination Diagram Generation
• Automated drawing creation
• Automatic updating from Wiring Manager
• Automated, user-definable AutoCAD drawings
• User-definable catalogue, with over 3000 items
• BoM reports by area or total project
• Log and report all drawing changes
Duration: 5 Days
SACS is an integrated suite of software that supports the analysis, design, fabrication, and installation of offshore structures, including oil, gas, and wind farm platforms and topsides. Its ability to dynamically iterate designs allows users to perform advanced analysis, comply with offshore design criteria, and visualize complex results.
This five (10) days training & competency development program is designed to empower participants in the use, knowledge areas and application of Bentley Offshore SACS, as detailed below:
• Precede (including Axis systems, model generation using in-built option, joint Offsetting, environmental cards, equipment/dead load generations, types of Elements and usage, 3D
• Performing the Inplace Analysis, Lift analysis based on the model that has been created. Loading & Combinations. Also understand about the various factors to be considered for doing the Inplace analysis & also the calculation of the COG shift for conducting the Lift analysis. Pile Soil interaction(PSI)
• Dynamic analysis. Jacket natural frequency, wave dynamics(1/2 day) and basic floatation studies (reserve buoyancy, launch and upending(1/2day), exposure to Transportation
• Earthquakeanalysis,Jacket spectral fatigueanalysis/exposuredeterministicfatigue& wind fatigue
The course curriculum provides practical skills and tools that can confidently be applied on-the-job immediately upon completion of training course.
• Save international travelling expenses
• Access to Bentley SACSdemonstration licence
• Post training support
• Access to Bentley Open Days
• Discounts are available for Lonadek trainings & upcoming events
Structural Engineers, Architects, Mechanical Engineers, Civil engineers, Naval architects and Technologists.
At the end of the course and upon completion of required assignments, participants will receive both a Certificate of Participation from Lonadek and Bentley Institute
This course is designed for individuals who neither have any prior knowledge of the behavior of offshore structures nor have experience using Bentley SACS software. It covers the introduction to Structural Integrity Management. The course will include introduction to In-Place analysis with PSI and Fatigue analysis, relevant to Structural Integrity Management. During the training, modules in the Bentley SACS suite such as Wave Response, mode shape determination, and Ship Impact analysis will also be covered.
Upon completion of the training the participants will be able to:
• Have a better understanding of the relevance of the Bentley SACS software to Structural Integrity Management.
• Achieve offshore structure compliance more quickly with the most comprehensive and up-to-date international design code coverage available in SACS
• Improved understanding of structural assessment and predict offshore structural performance using a unified analysis environment.
• Streamline processes with automated structural workflows to apply specialized analyses essential to Structural Integrity Management.
Engineers working within the Offshore Oil &Gas and Offshore Renewables Energy sectors. This course is suitable for personnel seeking a general knowledge and overview of structural integrity management, including those tasked with management of the Structural Integrity Management process as part of an operator’s asset management team.
Today’s global energy and technology demand is constantly changing, requiring the use of complex, dynamic, and high tech facilities in production and services. These facilities need to be maintained in a manner that maximizes their full potential while minimizing operational costs.
This 5-day course is designed to empower you to optimally manage facilities according to the expectations and requirements of the global energy and technology industries and also introduce you to different facilities in the industry, their design, installation, construction/operations and maintenance, including health and environmental issues.
At the end of this training you would:
• Have a general understanding of the Operation & Maintenance of Facilities in the energy and technology industries.
• Be familiar with Key deliverables on typical oil and gas projects.
• Understand the types, application and maintenance of Offshore structures for Oil/Gas Exploration & Production.
• Have a general overview of Project management: Success, Failure, Constraints and best practices.
• Understand and be able to read the PFD (Process Flow Diagram)and P& D (Piping and Instrument Diagram) and translate them to piping layout. Understand Health, Safety and Environmental Considerations in the energy and technology Industries.
Duration: 5 – days
The International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL)programme defines the skills and competencies necessary to use a computer and common computer applications. It offers a wide range of modules including Computer Essentials, Word Processing and IT Security that are critical to succeed in the workplace and professional /educational career.
Join the global league of digital literacy ambassadors and ICT compliant professionals today by registering for our ICDL skills and competency training.
Base Modules (Duration: Three (3) Days)
• Computer Essentials
• Online Essentials
• Word Processing
Standard Modules (Duration: Eight (8) Days)
• Using Databases
• Online Collaboration
• IT Security
• Project Planning
Advanced Modules (Duration: Four (4) Days)
• Advanced Word Processing
• Advanced Spreadsheets
• Advanced Database
• Advanced Presentation
This course will provide a basic understanding of the methods and techniques of developing a simple to moderately complex web site. Using the current standard web page language, students will be instructed on creating and maintaining a simple web site. After the foundation language has been established, the aid of a web editor will be introduced. A second web-based language will be included to further enhance the web sites.
What You’re Going to Learn
• Ability to implement an appropriate planning strategy for developing websites.
• Ability to produce functional, flexible, & versatile websites.
• Ability to locate, evaluates, & critically assesses current & emerging technologies for developing websites.
• Experience creating various small website projects.
• An awareness of the process in creating a website & the various roles needed in that process.
Web Design Course Syllabus
• Introduction to Web Technologies
• Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML 4.01)
• HTML 5
• Cascading Style Sheets (2.0)
• Cascading Style Sheets (3.0)
• SEO/SMO Concept
• Web Hosting
Web Development Course Syllabus
• PHP Core (Lvel-1)
• MySQL Database (Level-1)
• Advanced PHP (Level-2)
• Integration to SQL with PHP Application (Level-2)
• PHP MySQL Integration with SQL
Duration: 10 days
Course delivery is by Industry experts through lectures and practical sessions applying the various relevant international standards and codes.
At the end of the course and upon completion of required assignments, participants will receive a Certificate of Participation from Lonadek.