Theme: 21st Century STEM Teacher
About the event
What students learn about the Science disciplines, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) during their schooling shape their intellectual development, opportunities for the future study and work, choice of career, as well as their capacity to make informed decisions about political, civic issues and about their own life.
Thus, the above brings about the workshop where the teachers would be equipped as experts to drive results as they prepare our young minds, students, and youths on the 4th Industrial Revolution (4IR).
Eligibility | Who Should Attend
- STEM inclined teachers
- Academia: Professionals and Stakeholders
- Government representatives
- Project-Based Learning
- Cultivating a new Culture of Teaching and Learning
- Data Management and Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Literacy
- Choosing an effective Career Pathway for Students
- Make teachers experts in preparing students for 4th Industrial Revolution (4IR)
- Attendees become part of our database for continuous learning as we opt to make them professionals in their space.
- Learn research-based on strategic learning and teaching practices
- Collaborating with colleagues on best practices
- Learn how to incorporate learning strategies into content cost work
- Open Opportunity and assistance to apply for the ‘Global Teacher Price Award for Outstanding Teachers Worldwide’
Registration and attendance are FREE!
Kindly click here to register