Lonadek Nigeria Limited is excited to announce that we have been selected amongst the stiff competition, to attend the Stanford Seed Transformation Program 2020. We will be represented at the program in the person of Dr Ibilola Amao – Our Principal Consultant.
Lonadek is a multi-award winning ISO 9001: 2015 certified Engineering Technology and Innovation Solutions Company. We offer Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) focused services through talent engagement in Engineering & Information Technology Solutions, Consultancy & Local Content Advisory Services, Training and Human Capital Development Initiatives, hence our participation in this program adds a feather to our hat as we are certain this will bring us closer to our aspiration of show-casing our expertise in our industry to the African continent and beyond.
About the Program
The Seed Transformation Program brings the power of innovation, entrepreneurship, and leadership to established businesses and their leaders — on the ground and in their communities. The program started in Africa, expanded to India, and the goal is to grow and scale to developing and emerging economies throughout the world. Stanford’s management training, one-on-one support, and networking opportunities empower business owners to lead their regions to greater prosperity.
Conducted largely outside of the classroom, this high touch one-year leadership program challenges leaders to assess their company’s vision, redefine strategies, and make ambitious changes toward exponential growth that will drive impact through their products, services and job creation.
Key Benefits for Participants
The Stanford Seed Transformation Program Develops the skills, tools, and mindset to grow and scale businesses and positively impact communities
· Gain essential business and leadership skills, from strategy and finance to marketing and design thinking, all taught by world-renowned Stanford faculty, and local business practitioners.
· Take advantage of a world-class curriculum from Stanford GSB and the innovative thinking that has shaped some of the most successful companies in Silicon Valley.
· Create an action plan to grow and scale your business.
· Get in-company support from trained local facilitators to help introduce what you’ve learned to your company and promote buy-in.
· Develop relationships with like-minded leaders to share experiences and develop an ongoing peer-to-peer support network.
· Share key learnings of the program with your senior managers to align and enhance your team.
Those Chosen to Participate
· CEOs or founders of companies or market-driven social enterprises who are strategically aiming to grow and scale their businesses, and positively impact their communities.
We look forward to achieving transformation as we at Lonadek keep sustaining our commitment to developing capacity, capability and competence across the various sectors of the country and even beyond.