Lonadek Global Services is seeking the services of a well experienced Energy Lawyer. The preferred candidate must have considerable experience in providing value through
- Local Content Compliance Consultancy
- Energy Law and Economics
- Energy Research, Training and Advocacy
- Supporting the Company Secretary
- Oil & Gas Sector Management
- Writing World-Class Report and Publishing Insights on Newsletters
Interested applicants MUST
- Have Advanced Academic and Professional Exposure in Oil & Gas Management, Green Energy, Local Content Advisory, or Renewable Energy.
- Be graduates from the Centre for Petroleum, Energy Economics, and Law.
If you are interested and qualified, kindly apply not later than Tuesday, 12th January 2021. Note that only qualified candidates will be contacted. Energy Lawyer