Lonadek Global Services (www.lonadek.com) is currently seeking to engage STEM-focused Consultants to partner with in empowering youths with knowledge of modern technology and providing them with the platform to contribute to the transformation of their economy. The project would be focused on assessing the skills gap in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics + Innovation (STEM + I) and Technical and Vocation Education, and Training (TVET) in Ghana with a focus on skills development in Digital STEM Skills and Higher Education Digital Infrastructure. The ideal candidate for this project should be a resident of Ghana and possess considerable experience working on similar projects within the country.
Required Competencies & Experience
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in relevant STEM-focused disciplines, preferably in Computer Science, ICT, Engineering, Innovation & Technology Management, Education (Digital Technology and Social Change).
- Additional educational and research background in Social Science, Statistics, Labour Economics, Educational Assessment, Public Policy Management, and Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of ten (10) years works experience in the relevant thematic areas described above.
- Must demonstrate relevant experience of having conducted at least one (1) similar assignment in the relevant thematic areas.
- Must demonstrate proof of executing similar consultancy assignments for international development agencies.
- Must demonstrate at least one (1) relevant regional (West Africa) work experience in conducting a similar assignment in the relevant thematic areas.
- Must be fluent in either English Language or French.
Application Deadline: Saturday, 18th March 2023
Note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.