Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Diagnose different kinds of arrangement damage and distinguish an appropriate solution
- Design a matrix acid stimulation treatment dependent on explicit well conditions and repository qualities.
- Specify the materials, equipment, and pumping schedule for a hydraulic fracturing procedure.
- Apply customary and present-day sand control strategies to improve well efficiency
- Choose incitement methods most appropriate for different arrangement types and circumstances
- Apply fundamental non-corrosive and acidizing ideas
- Apply fundamental fracturing concepts