Strategies for Business Growth and Development is a 1-day training program that helps business owners, entrepreneurs and career professionals to critically understand the performance and capabilities of the business. It helps professionals identify trends and business opportunity in the future by creating a definitive direction and leaving a competitive advantage for the business, establishment or organization.
- Online Marketers
- Business Owners
- Marketing Directors
- Brand owners
- Evaluation Techniques Of The Market
- Setting Business Objectives
- How To Create The Right Team For Your Business
- Business Development/growth Strategies for a new entrant, re-entrant and existing businesses
- Dynamic and systemic analysis tool for business growth
- Inter-relation of external market opportunities, internal capabilities and business growth dynamics
- Business challenges and dilemmas – Solutions, Problem Solving techniques &Critical thinking
- The Right KPI’s To Monitor And Focus On
- Developing A Company Culture For Better Employee And Partners Effectiveness
- Product’s Life Cycle & Usage
- The Difference Between Cash And Profit
- How To Analyse Successful Businesses To Know How They Function And Grow
- Long-Term Growth Strategies (Double And Triple The Revenue Constantly)
- Business growth opportunities – Identification & Optimisation
Training fees cover program materials, certificates, training refreshment and lunch.
Course delivery is by Industry experts through lectures and practical sessions applying the various relevant international standards and codes.
At the end of the course and upon completion of required assignments, participants will receive both a Certificate of Participation from Lonadek and CMI- Certified Management Institute.