This Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) certified program is designed to empower participants to set up and maintain a state-of-the-art Document Control Centre (DCC), operate modern document storage, retrieval and archiving systems, establish an Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) with company-specific procedure, effectively control and manage company documents and records
In the course of training, you will be learning key modules with applications found in today’s Organizations. Participants will learn about the fundamentals of document control & management, procedures and operations, quality documents & records management and electronic document management systems.
The course will cover the following areas:
-Fundamentals of Document Control & Management
- Basics of Good Documentation and Control Key Principles, Standards and Terminologies
- Document Classification
- Review and Approval Structure in Document Control Systems
– Document Control Procedures and Operations
- Introduction to Document Control
- Document Control Process
- Document Identification & Naming Convention
- Document Distribution through DCC
- Document Tracking and Expediting
- Electronic File Transfer
- Email Usage & Management
- Project Document Archiving at Job Close-Out
- Common Problems Encountered In Managing Documents
-Management of Quality Documents and Records
- Key Definitions
- Quality Assurance versus Quality Control
- Quality Management System
- The rationale behind the Quality Management System
- Quality Management System’s Approach
-Electronic Document Management Systems
- Introduction to EDMS
- Information Architecture
- Key Technologies and Functionalities
Who should attend?
• Document Controller, Administrative Personnel, Company Secretary
• Small business owners or office managers
Training fees cover program materials, certificates, training refreshment and lunch.
Course delivery is by Industry experts through lectures and practical sessions applying the various relevant international standards and codes.
At the end of the course and upon completion of required assignments, participants will receive both a Certificate of Participation from Lonadek and the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM), UK