At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the strategic importance of logistic elements and describe how they affect supply chain management.
- Analyze the creation of new value in the logistics and supply chain for customers, society, and the environment.
- Understand procurement planning, sourcing process, and service contract
- Apply best practices in logistics and supply management to businesses to achieve reduced cost and increased profitability
- Identify and resolve constraints in logistics and distribution channels