Organisational Change Management (OCM) is a 2-day CMI certified training program that will provide leaders and managers with clear insights on how to effectively motivate people through corporate culture or organisational change. OCM will equip them with some effective skills and knowledge for managing and communicating change. OCM will develop the skills and knowledge required to promote the use and implementation of innovative work practices to effect and manage change, so there is minimal workplace disruption.
Upon course completion, participants will be able to:
• Understand the role of change in organisational success.
• Develop the skills needed to support innovation and improvement.
• Develop the planning skills needed to introduce and implement positive change.
• Use consultative processes to reduce the barriers to change.
• Analyse and evaluate problems associated with change.
• Manage the stress associated with change.
• Monitor the outcomes of change.
• Career professionals
• Certified personnel
• Program Managers
Course delivery is by Industry experts through lectures and practical sessions applying the various relevant international standards and codes.
At the end of the course and upon completion of required assignments, participants will receive both a Certificate of Participation from Lonadek and CMI- Certified Management Institute.