This Chartered Management Institute (CMI) certified program is designed to empower participants to develop required competencies in Human Resources Management as well as to adopt a strategic approach in Human resources management. Participants will be equipped with the knowledge to integrate human resources management with organization business strategy and goals, ability to attract, manage, and retain the best people for organization. Participants will also learn ways to make critical contributions to the overall success of the organization.
Participants will learn about the fundamentals of human resources, human resources procedures and operations, employment law, human resources management system, performance management systems and information management systems. Further, they will learn about the changing roles of human resources and succession planning.
The course will cover the following areas:
• Key HRM Activities and importance to an organization
• Challenges to HRM (changing roles of HRM)
• HRM Recruitment and Selection process
• Employment Application
• Induction and Onboarding Process
• Training and Development
• Performance Management System
• HRIS Software, benefits and challenges
• Compensation Management
• Human Resources Planning Process
• Managerial Succession Planning
Who should attend?
• New and junior HR practitioners who need to increase their knowledge base.
• Small business owners or office managers who perform the HR function for their company.
• Business managers who want to learn basic HR best practices.
• New or experienced managers interested in learning more about employee management skills.
• Representatives selling or supporting HR systems and services.
• Job seekers who are investigating HR as a new career option or want to have HR as a skill for future positions.