SACS is an integrated suite of software that supports the analysis, design, fabrication, and installation of offshore structures, including oil, gas, and wind farm platforms and topsides. Its ability to dynamically iterate designs allows users to perform advanced analysis, comply with
offshore design criteria, and visualize complex results.
This Ten (10) days training & competency development program is designed to empower participants in the use, knowledge areas and application of Bentley Offshore SACS, as detailed below:
- Precede (including Axis systems, model generation using in-built option, joint Offsetting, environmental cards, equipment/dead load generations, types of Elements and usage, 3D viewing etc), gap elements.
- Performing the Inplace Analysis, Lift analysis based on the model that has been created. Loading & Combinations. Also, understand the various factors to be considered for doing the Inplace analysis & also the calculation of the COG shift for conducting the Lift analysis. Pile Soil interaction(PSI).
- Dynamic analysis. Jacket natural frequency, wave dynamics(1/2 day) and basic floatation studies (reserve buoyancy, launch and upending(1/2day), exposure to
- Earthquake analysis, Jacket spectral fatigue analysis/exposuredeterministicfatigue& wind fatigue.
- Collapse and boat impact
The course curriculum provides practical skills and tools that can confidently be applied for a job immediately upon completion of the training course.
- Save international travelling expenses
- Access to Bentley SACS
- demonstration licence
- Post-training support
- Access to Bentley Open Days
- Discounts are available for Lonadek training & upcoming events
Structural Engineers, Architects, Mechanical Engineers, Civil engineers, Naval architects and
At the end of the course and upon completion of required assignments, participants will receive
both a Certificate of Participation from Lonadek and Bentley Institute