- Define the various types of “Project Costs”;
- Calculate the TRUE cost of project activities, including the overhead and cost of money;
- Prepare accurate Preliminary, Budget, and Definitive Cost Estimates;
- Creation of fully cost and resource-loaded schedules;
- Deliver your projects and programs on schedule and within budgets
- Perform Value Analysis on your projects
- Understanding and Applying Earned Value Management (EVM) Concepts
- Understanding Activity-Based Costing (ABC) and Activity-Based Management (ABM)
- Using EVM, ABC, and ABM as tools to enhance competitive advantage;
- Apply Total Cost Management Principles, Practices, and Methodologies to Project Management;
- Perform Economic and Business Case Analysis and Assessments;
- Integration of Portfolio, (Assets) Program (Operations) and
- Project (Portfolio) Management.
- Grow their business network through interaction with other course participants.