What You Will Learn
At the end of this training, you would:
- Have a general understanding of the Operation & Maintenance of Facilities in the energy and technology industries.
- Be familiar with Key deliverables on typical oil and gas projects.
- Understand the types, applications, and maintenance of Offshore structures for Oil/Gas Exploration & Production.
- Have a general overview of Project management: Success, Failure, Constraints, and best practices.
- Understand and be able to read the PFD (Process Flow Diagram)and P& D (Piping and Instrument Diagram) and translate them to the piping layout. Understand Health, Safety, and Environmental Considerations in the energy and technology industries.